January 8, 2010

My Body Is Talking

Not gonna use a lot of words tonight . . . partly because it's Friday night but mostly because this short video featuring a well-loved song from a great movie sums it up so nicely.



I admit, I haven't always paid attention.  I heard recently that our bodies are always talking to us, telling us what they need, that all the information is there if we will just listen.  Seriously?  Sounds so simple.

So, what am I really hungry for?  And, am I really hungry?  What do I really want, a sweet or rich and savory  treat now or that luscious feeling of jeans that are no longer tight?

It's up to me, nobody else, what I pay attention to and what I do about it. Gonna chew on that awhile.

Working it,
Cheryl

P.S.  You may have noticed that my total weight loss yesterday was 4 and today it is 2.6.  Not sure exactly what is going on, but it has my attention.  Guess this post is more timely than I thought.

2 comments:

  1. I am with ya sista! We can do this. We are successful amazing women, we CAN overcome some food that tastes good for a second. Nice work on the salad! I am so tempted too, but as you said. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! You are doing great, don't let anything get you down, we have 11.5 more months to make large strides with the end result of a skinny bun! Love ya lady. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heidi Love it - "end" result! Am looking forward to the next 11.5 months, knowing there are lots of unknowns yet to be discovered. Kinda exciting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete